Wild, with a little whimsy - we are so excited to bring you the new WILDFLOWER teethers with an extra large ring of silicone beads for ease of holding!
Also with the option for personalising! (please see the last picture!)
Babies need to chew - a lot. Not only is it great for gum relief an jaw development, but also for sensory exploration. Make sure your baby has one of our safe + stylish Nature Bubz® teething toys at hand!
Made from all natural beech wood, finished in our organic beeswax balm, and flexible food grade silicone beads:
• durable and flexible • non-toxic • chewable • resistant to the growth of mould and bacteria.
AVAILABLE COLOURS (please refer to the 4th image for reference):
1. Dark Peach
2. Pastel Pink
3. Dusky Mauve
12. Dusky Pink
13. Blush Granite
18. Sky Blue
24. Hot Pink
29. Warm Grey
30. Speckled Stone
31. Pale Eucalypt
33. Dusky Blue
34. Smoky Quartz
38. Pale Grey
40. White Granite
45. Dim Grey
53. Rose Gold
please note: ALL of our teething toys meet and exceed mandatory safety standards for Toys under 36 months AS/NZS 8124. NOTHING is more important than safety.
PLEASE NOTE - AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERY TIME FRAME IS LONGER THAN USUAL DUE TO THE INFLUX OF DELIVERIES REGULAR POST MAY TAKE UP TO 3 WEEKS - We strongly urge you to choose express for urgent deliveries
We Post Same day on all orders placed before 11am WA time
Once your items have been shipped, they become your property and responsibility. If a product arrives damaged, or is misplaced, it is your responsibility to liaise with Australia Post or the shipping agent responsible. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit. We will however provide you with all the necessary information to make your claim. We also do not cover costs if there are any through customs, this is the customers responsibility.
All orders purchase Friday afternoon, Saturday & Sunday will be shipped out on the Monday, or Tuesday if the Monday is a WA public holiday.
Please note that free shipping does not apply to bulky items and an email will be sent after your purchase to discuss postage options.
Click & Collect
If you live in Bunbury WA and would like the convenience of shopping online and collecting in store to save on shipping, local pickup is available in store at 2/125 Victoria Street, Bunbury (next door to Collins Bookstore) after you have received your order dispatch email.
Free Shipping for orders over $159
Flat Rate $9.95
Tracking numbers will be available for all Australian deliveries
Australia Post can take 3-10 Business Days for delivery from dispatch.
Express will take between 1 – 3 Business Days from dispatch.
Boxed and larger orders will be sent with either Australia Post, Sendle, Star Track or TNT road express. These items can not be expressed. If you need them urgently, please contact us before you place your order and will be able to assist.
Please allow an extra day for them to be collected from couriers.
New Zealand can take anywhere between 2-10 Business Days for delivery from dispatch.
Free Shipping on orders over $300
Bulky goods will be sent via Australia Post - please note free shipping does not include bulky items and we will contact you to discuss
Heavy or Bulky Goods
Heavy or bulky items attract a surcharge. A separate invoice will be issued, we will contact you to discuss options. Please note that we are unable to send express under the current charges.
All orders will be charged at the weight of the order.
Please allow up to 10-15 working days after shipping to receive your item, time vary on Country customs.
3-12M:Chest 31 cm, Length 80 cm. To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-84 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M:Chest 33 cm, Length 90 cm. To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
2-4Y:Chest 35 cm, Length 105 cm. To fit: Height 92-108 cm, Size 2-4
4-6Y:Chest 38 cm, Length 120 cm. To fit: Height 108-120 cm, Size 4-6
HOW TO USE
In 'Bag' mode:
1. Use like a regular sleeping bag. Given the zip configuration, we suggest only opening the upper zips to dress.
2. Put your childs legs into the bag first, in an upright or lying down position. Pull up over shoulders and put the arms in last. Zip up.
3. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the bag and zip up when finished.
To transition/use as a Suit:
1. Undo the zips in the lower portion of the pouch
2. Connect the front left zip to the back left zips, and zip up all the way to the crotch. Repeat on the right side and voila, you have two 'legs'.
3. Dress your child in the Suit by opening the upper zip only. Given the zip configuration, we suggest putting your child's legs in first, in an upright position, and then putting the arms in.
4. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower leg zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the suit and zip up when finished.
To use in a 5 point harness, ensure the bag is in 'Suit' mode with legs.