Regular Post $9.95 Express $12.95 | Free Shipping on orders over $120
ergoPouch - Mama & Mini Gift Pack
or make 4 interest-free payments of$24.99 AUDfortnightly with More info
That magical creature we call Mama has grown, birthed and is raising a tiny human, which we think deserves a whole lot of loving. Treat her like the wonder woman she is with this thoughtful, useful and oh-so-comfortable gift for her and her newborn. Stylishly packaged in a kraft box, this mum and baby hamper is gifting-ready and includes the following:
1x Matchy Matchy Robe in Sage - One Size Fits Most (RRP $59.95) 1x Organic Cotton Eye Mask in Sage - One size fits most 1x Cocoon Swaddle Bag 1.0 TOG in Sage - size 0000 (RRP $49.95) Room Thermometer and What to Wear Guide
Both mum and baby will love this gift!
The Matchy Matchy Robe is a gorgeous and luxuriously soft bamboo viscose robe in 220gsm weight in the same print as the Cocoon so Mama can match with her mini! With adjustable ties and big pockets, the robe is ideal for lounging at home, wearing for overnight feeds, or packing into your hospital bag. Trust us when we say she won't want to take this off (and we definitely won't judge if she doesn't). We know it's impossible to sleep when the baby sleeps but hey, a mama can try. Included in the pack is an organic cotton Eye Mask to help block out the light and catch some elusive zzz's when she can.
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag for baby is designed to contain startle reflex while keeping baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping. Included are press stud poppers at the armholes, that allow you to release baby’s arms through the armholes once they show signs of rolling. Designed for warm, comfortable and safe sleep in room temperatures 21-24°C / 70-75°F, without the need for blankets. Follow our What to Wear guide included with the product to layer underneath for warmth as needed. It's genius, and a tired mama's scrambled brain will appreciate the simplicity of our TOG system at bed time!
All made from soft, breathable, stretchy organic cotton and bamboo, our products are certified non-toxic, dyed with water based dyes, and gentle on skin. The Cocoon Swaddle Bag for baby is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as being hip-healthy, meet all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand, and are reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as skin-friendly products.
0000: Chest 18 cm, Length 52 cm. To fit: Weight 2-5 kg, Height 55 cm, Size 0000
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed 2. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest). 3. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished. 4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed 5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Cocoon Swaddle Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
PLEASE NOTE - AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERY TIME FRAME IS LONGER THAN USUAL DUE TO THE INFLUX OF DELIVERIES REGULAR POST MAY TAKE UP TO 4 WEEKS - We strongly urge you to choose express for Christmas Deliveries
We Post Same day on all orders placed before 11am WA time
Once your items have been shipped, they become your property and responsibility. If a product arrives damaged, or is misplaced, it is your responsibility to liaise with Australia Post or the shipping agent responsible. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit. We will however provide you with all the necessary information to make your claim. We also do not cover costs if there are any through customs, this is the customers responsibility.
All orders purchase Friday afternoon, Saturday & Sunday will be shipped out on the Monday, or Tuesday if the Monday is a WA public holiday.
Please note that free shipping does not apply to bulky items and an email will be sent after your purchase to discuss postage options.
Click & Collect
If you live in Bunbury WA and would like the convenience of shopping online and collecting in store to save on shipping, local pickup is available in store at 2/125 Victoria Street, Bunbury (next door to Collins Bookstore) after you have received your order dispatch email.
Free Shipping for orders over $120
Flat Rate $9.95
Tracking numbers will be available for all Australian deliveries
Australia Post can take 3-10 Business Days for delivery from dispatch.
Express will take between 1 – 3 Business Days from dispatch.
Boxed and larger orders will be sent with either Australia Post, Sendle, Star Track or TNT road express. These items can not be expressed. If you need them urgently, please contact us before you place your order and will be able to assist.
Please allow an extra day for them to be collected from couriers.
New Zealand can take anywhere between 2-10 Business Days for delivery from dispatch.
Free Shipping on orders over $300
Bulky goods will be sent via Australia Post - please note free shipping does not include bulky items and we will contact you to discuss
Heavy or Bulky Goods
Heavy or bulky items attract a surcharge. A separate invoice will be issued, we will contact you to discuss options. Please note that we are unable to send express under the current charges.
All orders will be charged at the weight of the order.
Please allow up to 10-15 working days after shipping to receive your item, time vary on Country customs.
3-12M:Chest 31 cm, Length 80 cm. To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-84 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M:Chest 33 cm, Length 90 cm. To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
2-4Y:Chest 35 cm, Length 105 cm. To fit: Height 92-108 cm, Size 2-4
4-6Y:Chest 38 cm, Length 120 cm. To fit: Height 108-120 cm, Size 4-6
HOW TO USE
In 'Bag' mode:
1. Use like a regular sleeping bag. Given the zip configuration, we suggest only opening the upper zips to dress.
2. Put your childs legs into the bag first, in an upright or lying down position. Pull up over shoulders and put the arms in last. Zip up.
3. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the bag and zip up when finished.
To transition/use as a Suit:
1. Undo the zips in the lower portion of the pouch
2. Connect the front left zip to the back left zips, and zip up all the way to the crotch. Repeat on the right side and voila, you have two 'legs'.
3. Dress your child in the Suit by opening the upper zip only. Given the zip configuration, we suggest putting your child's legs in first, in an upright position, and then putting the arms in.
4. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower leg zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the suit and zip up when finished.
To use in a 5 point harness, ensure the bag is in 'Suit' mode with legs.