We Stock Several Wooden Puzzle Toys
Finding the ideal toy for your child or a friend or family member’s little one isn’t as simple as you may assume. Some parents decide on limiting the number of toys they provide for their children which is taking a lead out of the Montessori book. The type of toy is also a critical element and more parents are gravitating towards wooden puzzle toys for their children. You’ll find a plethora of these toys and more at Kidd & Co.
Benefits of Wooden Puzzle Toys
When selecting an appropriate toy for your child, it must be safe, affordable and durable and play some role in developing their mental and physical skills. Parents often overlook wooden toys and their benefits for the child.
- The initial stages of a child’s life are critical. Wooden toys encourage the child to use their imagination which studies have shown is essential for their cognitive development. Since wooden toys don’t have electronic parts or voice commands to instruct your child, they have to use their reasoning skills to play with the toy. Wooden puzzles assist children with numeracy, problem-solving and motor skills.
- Wood is an environmentally-friendly material as opposed to plastic. While there are tons of plastic toys available, they eventually end up taking space in landfills and harm the environment. However, when you give a wooden toy to your child, you are investing in their future by preserving the earth.
- We know that children aren’t exactly gentle with their toys. They usually throw it around and it ends up deteriorating in some form. Wood is highly durable, and even when it has had several years, you can always repaint or refinish it. Thanks to their longer lifespan, you can pass down wooden toys to siblings and other relatives.
What Sets Kidd & Co Apart Regarding Wooden Puzzle Toys
If you’ve been struggling with finding the appropriate toy for your child or someone close to you, our wide selection of toys will provide a solution for you.
- You can visit us at our Western Australian retail store on Victoria Street in Bunbury and physically experiment with the toys we have available, or on the couch browsing through our online store. We’ve divided the toys into age categories to simplify the process.
- After you’ve selected the items you desire, add them to your cart and use one of several payment methods available. We offer buy now and pay later options through AfterPay, Zippay and Laybuy.
- When you order for over $190, we’ll deliver your package to you for free. If you place your order before 11 AM Western Australian Standard Time, we process it on the same day.
About Kidd & Co
Contact us if you have any questions or if you’d like to place an order through the telephone.