Regardless of your location, you can readily shop for quality kids’ clothes in Australia from our online store. We have a large selection of boys' and girls' clothing from newborn through to larger kids’ sizes, so you can easily shop for all your children with one convenient order. Our clothing is sustainable and ethically made using quality material.
What You Can Expect from Kidd & Co Regarding Clothes for Kids
We provide exceptional customer service to ensure that you have a fun and successful shopping experience.
- A large selection of clothing: Whether you need winter clothes for kids, a beautiful summer dress or a cute grow suit for your baby, we have an extensive selection of clothing so that you can shop for an entire outfit or seasonal wardrobe. We provide quality boys' and girls' clothing from various Australian and international brands as well as stylish accessories such as hats, shoes, socks, hair clips, and more.
- Various sizes: You can source quality clothing from our store as your child grows. We offer a wide selection of sizes and clothing styles suitable for newborns, including bodysuits, rompers, and sleepwear, as well as cute and stylish outfits for kindergarten and school-age children.
- Same-day shipping: We know how fast children grow out of clothes, which is why we will process your items promptly and get them in the post the same day when you place an order before 11 am. You can also get free postage on orders over a certain amount when you purchase from our kids’ clothes shop.
Benefits of Shopping Online for Kids’ Clothes
There are numerous benefits to shopping for kids’ clothing online.
- You can shop any time of the day or night: We understand that parents lead a busy life and that late at night may be the only free time you have to shop for cute kids’ clothes. Whether it is once the kids are in bed, during nap time or early in the morning, online shopping allows you to browse and purchase quality clothes at your convenience irrespective of regular business hours.
- You can readily view in-stock items: With a few easy clicks on the store website, you can immediately know which items are in stock. This benefit can save you the time, hassle, and disappointment of travelling to the store and hunting through clothing racks only to find out that items are out of stock or not available in your child’s size.
- You get access to customer reviews: You can readily find out what other customers love or dislike about a product by reading online reviews. This benefit can give you essential information about the fit of a product and help you decide whether you need to go up or down a size or if the garment is true to size.
Tips Regarding Kids’ Clothes Online
Consider our tips to get more value out of online kids’ clothes.
- Size: You should know your child’s height, waist, chest, and hip measurements before you start shopping. As children can grow quickly, be sure to check these measurements each time you order an item online and compare these numbers to the store or brand’s sizing chart. If you are shopping for a newborn or toddler, take note of their weight and height or when ordering clothes for the coming season, you may want to add an extra six months to your child’s current size.
- Returns: Check the store’s return policy before you place an order. While you may do your best to purchase the correct size clothes for your kids, there is always the possibility that you discover an item is the wrong style or not suitable once it arrives. We provide store credit on clothing returns within fourteen days.
- Fabric: When purchasing kids’ clothing, you want to ensure that the material is breathable and comfortable to wear. Kids are highly active, so you want to make sure that they have the freedom to run, jump, and play in any item of clothing that they wear. Cotton and linen are ideal for children’s wear as it is breathable and will keep them cool on hot summer days.
Related Service We Provide to Kids Clothes in Australia
When it comes to kids' clothes stores, our boutique is set apart from others with our online gift registry that is perfect for baby showers, birthdays, and more.
- Set up your account: Setting up a registry account is easy with our online store. You can fill in your details and select a closing date for your registry that coincides with the start of your event. We recommend a closing date two weeks before your shower or birthday party to ensure that there is enough time for guests to browse and purchase items. You can select whether you want everything delivered as one packed, individually, or let your guests know they can opt for a local pickup as their shipping option.
- Fill up your registry list: Once you have your account set up, you can add items to your registry list. Be sure to select items across a range of prices to give your guests plenty of options. We also recommend adding as many items as possible to your cart in case some stock sells out before your guests can place an order.
- Update your list as you go: We continually add new stock to our clothing range, so be sure to check back and update your registry. You may also think of new clothing that you want to add to your list or remove items you no longer require.
Send your registry link out to your family and friends and let them select the perfect gift for your event from your favourites. They can purchase items in our store or enjoy the convenience of online ordering from the comfort of their home.
About Kidd & Co
Our store provides exceptional customer service. From our friendly team to our easy-to-use online store, quality clothing, same-day order processing, and free delivery, you can readily shop your favourite sustainable and ethically produced brands from Australia and worldwide. We provide a wide selection of kids' clothing suitable for newborns through to ten years old. Our range includes everything from beautiful summer dresses to stylish T-shirts, comfortable shorts, rompers, and woollen jerseys so that you can create an ideal wardrobe for your child that matches the season.
You can shop online, visit us in-store or contact our team with any enquiries.