Benefits of Kidd & Co
We know being a mum is a full-time task which you complete with love and affection. Yet, sometimes it can be overwhelming and extremely busy and finding the time or energy to take your children to the baby clothes store can be a challenge. It might also be the case that you don’t want to expose the developing immune system of your little one to all possible threats in the air. It is why we’ve extended our service from merely selling at our physical store in Bunbury to now cater to the entire country through our online store. Now you can shop for baby clothes online.
- Customer service is such a vital part of our success, and we believe making our service and wide product range available online is how we extend a helping hand to mothers across the nation. We want to make your life easier and selling baby clothes online in Australia will surely help you in taking care of one less thing.
- We provide a one-stop-shop where you can find Australia baby clothes. Our shelves represent only the most premium quality designs from partners in the industry who support our ideals and commitments towards sustainability and ethical manufacturing processes. Thus, our selection gives you the confidence to know all items consider both the environment and the people who make it.
- When it comes to the environment, our focus is on minimal pollution and wastage and to always follow a nature-friendly approach in all we do. It is why you’ll notice we rely minimally on plastic in our packaging solutions and rather opt for eco-friendly solutions. It is just our way to help preserve the earth for the generations to come, the ones wearing our beautiful baby clothes in Australia.
- Shopping at our online store gives you the time to peruse our entire range in the comfort of your home at a time convenient to you while sipping on your favourite beverage. Shopping for your baby’s attire can hardly be any easier than when you shop for online baby clothes.
- Once you have placed your order, you can opt to collect your precious parcel in our store in Bunbury if you would like to visit us. Alternatively, if you have only limited time or we are too far away, we promise to ship your order the same day you have made payment.
- To offer you convenience and choice, we offer several payment options to buy baby clothes in Australia online. We have a partnership with some of the most reputable providers in the financial sector and you can choose from a range of payment options providing a secure service and the confidence of knowing your details are always protected.
- We understand the need for new clothes for baby and budget limitations don’t always correspond. It is why we have worked with Afterpay, Zippay and Laybuy to make your purchase of online baby clothes in Australia friendly on the budget.
- An immense collection of baby clothes in AU is probably the most fitting way to describe our store. We offer clothes for girls and boys. You can shop for bottoms, jumpers and jackets, skirts and trousers, onesies, sleepwear and swimwear and all you need to dress your baby for any occasion.
- Our baby range starts at as young as new-borns and goes up to 18 months old. Every item in our store has a size chart to help you to find the perfect fit for your baby.
- Our selection for baby is much wider than merely baby clothes in Perth. We stock a range of the most adorable accessories for baby’s bath time, bibs as well as beanies and booties. Why not gift a first-time mom with a journal for her to capture all the memorable moments of the first few years of her little one’s development?
- The saying goes, it takes a village to raise a child, and our village of caring mothers across the country is standing ready to welcome you in our midst. Join us and invite your friends to become part of our support network by setting up a gift registry online for a soon-to-be-mother.
- We stock our shelves with the cutest range of quality clothing for babies, but we also care for the older child as we have a range for older kids, the most magnificent decor for baby’s room, child-friendly dinner sets and all that parents need to care of a baby at home or on the go.
- Whether you need to invest in boutique baby clothes or simply must pop into the baby clothes shop to add some new items to your child’s wardrobe, we are here, and our friendly team is always ready to assist.
What You Should Know About Modern Baby Clothes
Before stepping out of your home and into your closest baby clothes store, there are a few things to consider regarding buying for such a young one. The following tips and nuggets of advice can be helpful regardless of whether you are shopping for everyday wear or personalised baby clothes for a special occasion. It might be that you are a first-time parent or you are shopping for a friend and you don’t have children of your own. Sometimes we are simply so overwhelmed with the absolute adorability of the item and all logical thought simply goes out the window. There are certain aspects we need to remember when shopping for babies as it does affect their level of comfort and emotional state.
- You need to shop practically. Items should be comfortable and not restrain the little one in any way. Uncomfortable items will make for an irritated baby and no mother needs to deal with unnecessary crying. The result is that sometimes the cutest items remain in the closet, never to be worn.
- Remember their skins are super soft and very sensitive, so you need to opt for soft and durable fabrics. These little garments often go into the washing machine much more than expected, and you would want the baby to outgrow the garment and not have an item fade away while it still fits perfectly fine.
- Designer clothes are incredibly tempting, but before you invest any funds into these usually pricier garments, consider how much time your baby would spend in it. Special occasions such as photoshoots do count, but if you simply buy something for everyday wear, it might be best not to invest too much into an item with such a short lifespan. Babies sleep a lot. In fact, they sleep most of the time and showing off any garment is probably not in their plans for the first few months of their lives. By no means do we suggest you dress them in dreaded rags, but do once again, consider value for money and maybe hold off on buying the designer wear until they are slightly older and more active.
- Organic clothes are mostly a good option. The fabric doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals irritating their sensitive skins. If you can find a comfortable item in organic material, it is always a purchase worth making.
- When you are a first-time mom, don’t run out to stock up on a lot of clothing. Rather wait until your baby is born as baby clothes are by far the most popular choice of gifts at a baby shower and you’ll probably receive even more clothes when your baby is born. First, take stock of all you have before spending money on clothes as they will wear it only for a short time. New parents have a lot of expenses, and you can much rather invest your money in practical items to make caring for your baby a little easier.
- Always consider the speed at which babies are growing and the size of their clothing. Don’t buy items too far in advance. It might be that you are already buying things you believe your child will wear in a year, but they might not be growing at the expected pace and completely miss the right season to ever wear the item.
- Always opt for quality items and soft, durable fabrics that will last through many washes and can take the impact of when your baby is starting to move around, crawling around and wearing the fabric thin on their knees. Not only should it last in the wash, but you also want an easy wash, so opt for items that require minimal effort and dries quickly. A mother wants to spend maximum time looking after her baby, and minimum doing laundry.
- Choose practical designs. You don’t only want comfort, you also want functionality. Onesies or baby footsies are such popular choices amongst mothers with babies. You want to buy garments with wide collars to make dressing and undressing your baby easy.
- Changing babies are much more of a breeze when you don’t have to undress them completely. It is best to invest in crotch-buttoned clothes. In a few simple steps, you can change a nappy with little effort.
Although all these tips are super helpful, you truly only need to ask yourself the following questions: Is it comfortable? Is it practical? How many times will your baby wear this?
About Kidd & Co.
We’ve been around since 2018, bringing you the best in children’s wear and all you would need to make parenting the fun and exciting adventure it can be. Whether you want to pay us a visit at our beautiful store or place your purchases online, you can always be sure every item on our shelves is the product of the efforts of many people around the world, bringing your child nothing but the best in children’s wear. We believe that everyone needs to do their bit and take responsibility for their actions and options when consuming products. We only work with partners who share our ideals regarding quality and environmental concerns.
Our ranges include all you need and we want to invite you to reach out and speak to our helpful team when you have any questions or concerns. Become part of our community and gain easy access to the most adorable items for your baby.